Admitted With Scholarship and Goodies

by 03:18 0 comments

Well, this is the Nth year that I've been admitted to a business school, but with my family recovering from near bankruptcy, it wasn't easy to say no to great business schools that I was admitted to in the past. However, I finally decided that enough was enough, and told this particular school that I would be going. Although, I am still a little short of funds, but I'm not going to let that little detail stop me this time.

Anyways, I got my acceptance letter from Simon Business School sometime back. They even offered me a 70% scholarship+ISLP combo. And the great folks of the Simon's Admissions committee also sent me a box full of goodies - getting the goodies out of the clutches of the customs officials was a task in itself.

So, I just thought I should share this moment on my blog, since I haven't updated it in a long time. Here are the pics of the box of gifts sent to me by Simon Business School. Thank you guys for this, this is amazing:



0 comments:

Post a Comment