Time to Lace Up!

by 16:47 0 comments
If you're thinking about getting into one of the top tier B-schools, and you haven't taken the GMAT, NOW is that moment when you should register for the test!

Although I prefer that before you join any course, you should try to study on your own and see how you do on the GMATprep tests that are available free of cost - here.

Of course, if you're interested in boosting your score, most top test prep companies out there will help you boost your score. Personally, I'm biased towards using Manhattan Prep's materials, but that's mainly because there practice test analysis and the way they organize question types helped me a lot.

Another good course is the one offered by gmat pill guys, available here. When I ran out of old GMAT questions, i.e. OGs, official verbal guide, etc. I used the product they offered back then. Again, I am biased, but you can try some samples yourself to find out which test prep course suits your study style.

But, I definitely don't recommend spending thousands of dollars on test prep. Also, make sure you read reviews for various courses so you can make an informed choice.

But, I cannot stress the importance of registering for the test now, so that you may take the test in June or July, and hence be able to prepare and submit your applications before anyone else.

=================================================

If you liked my post, you can always check out my kindle book here

0 comments:

Post a Comment